Friday, August 7, 2009

Weird re-juvanting day!


My first post...
where do i start..
wel its a friday yay weekend begins!But then i look back to the week ive had and,did i fufill it?
Did i eat 100% clean?
Did i do my training according to plan?
well answer is.
Diet- no :-( Training-Yes :-). but i need diet to be yes!!
struggle street i have to say.. big wake up call..and iv had so many i the last few weeks its horrible! last night another binge took place.seriously once i start i cant stop.its like my brain is on auto pilot the binge-devil comes out and i wont stop eating till im sick!and its always at night,so what,i go to bed after this?thats fat just asking to b put on.
And yeh it tastes good,but after is the worst!!! Depression kicks in hard &then the days following i must pay the consequnces of cutting out carbs &extra cardio.Wheres this gona get me?=NO WHERE! to get lean it requires Clean eating.
i have 5weeks till State wnbf or 6weeks till ANB 7weeks INBA.if i do these.But majorly Nationals in october.My goal-to cpmpete in nationals. Ive done this before (competed,dieted) i CAN do it again. I just seem to be struggling this time.da-sha-voo how ever u spell the word.from last year.
I ompeted in May & tried for nationals but got to 2weeks dieting & gave up.i think i needed to give my body a good rest.Coz come this May 2009 i was sweet,nt im doing it again & its fkn torturuse!!!
most of all i just want to b fit looking coz i am a fitness instructor &i love looking&feeling good.summer is soon,man i love the beach & surfing.all that with a good body &a 6pack will b amazing!!!
i ate good today .45min a.m hard walk.Trained arms in the arvo practised my class on the bike for 1/2 hr. then went for a light jog on the beach while the storm came in.Just had dinner & Now im playing with charlie,my sisters fiance's son.hes 2 & full of energy.so much, fun!my bf just got here so i better be off. gota get up early to teach a class. till next time.
Eat like a pro
Train like a pro
Be like a pro
Become a pro!
Lv x (Picture on top right,is Felicia Romero.stunning IFBB competitor)

No comments:

Post a Comment