Wednesday, August 12, 2009

End of week been 100%clean :-)

i am literraly buggered!
bad sleep again last night. Yesterday i actually had a good one.My bf Paul gave me just 1melatonin tablet & i was out like a light. I got "the time of the month" yesterday.suprised i actully got them,with the amount fo exercise ive been doing. bad p-pain lastnight :-(
Went out for dinner with my friend&her mum lastnight coz shes going to Hawaii tonight for 2weeks so lucky!!! ive been there twice & i have to say the best place ever!!!!!!!!!!!
I was very good,i chose salmon on salad with a side serve of vegges -broccoli,carrot,corn. i was meant to have my M5-50gsweet p. +protein+greens. so the veggies made up for my carbs.
Trained shoulders in the arvo,im starting to see my arms looking better :-)

So its thursday nearly end of week :-) ive been so good with diet,so proud of myself. Going to see Mike tomorow night.. Taught spin this morning & went hard!my sister came along shes funny,i could see her bright white teeth glowing from the fluro lights.
i just got called up from another gym to fill in a class at 1pm,school class.so that should be alright,but i have an interview anytime from 12-3pm at Elite Fitness at cronulla,so hopefully i get there on time!! its right on the beach.well better be off things to do today:
-1pm class
-Elite Fitness interview ( get M3 down)
-Train-nulla fit1st Legs+claves+abs :-/ (M4)
was meant to go for a run on the esplanade with couple of my friends but dout thatl b happening
-Come home RELAX! cant wait for that!!! and see my baby.
TTFN tata for now
need some caffeine hey.. !
Lv
x

No comments:

Post a Comment