Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Contest Time!
If you have been dieting down for a contest, and training twice a day for 10 weeks, you want to be sure everything you consume is what you need, gram for gram. Having a cheat day at least once a week can help keep your sanity during your contest prep. The final two to four weeks before your show are crucial to your chances of winning, and here is what I did during that time.
Competing to win means sacrifice, and when I was dieting for my bodybuilding contest, I didn't cheat the last four weeks.




These thoughts which I ran through my mind is what helped me maintain my focus:



  • Do what your competitors are doing, but do it better.

  • Eat how your competitors are, but eat cleaner.

  • Never miss a workout, and train like your competitors, but train harder and smarter.

  • Most importantly, keep in mind that your time will come when you will be off your contest diet.


Now, while you are dieting and training, keep in mind it will be your time to shine and the stage is YOURS when u get up there!show it off &know to ursef u worked & put in the most effort u possibly could to look the way you do!







(Me& my boy Paul competing at the WNBF Sydney titles May 2009) He won overall Mr Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment